GALAXY CRUISE—Your Galactic Journey as a Citizen ScientistFebruary 19, 2020
Galactic Cosmic Rays Affect Titan’s AtmosphereFebruary 14, 2020
Japanese Amateur Astronomers Discover New Nova in Sagittariu...February 7, 2020
Dr. Masami Ouchi named as a Highly Cited Researcher 2019February 6, 2020
Artificial Intelligence tool developed to predict the struct...February 5, 2020
Regarding the preventive actions of the novel coronavirus (Feburuary 21, 2020)
The regular events at NAOJ may be canceled because of the ongoing coronavirus concerns. For the latest information regarding our events, see NAOJ's website or SNS. For those who plan to visit NAOJ please note the following points:
・If you have, or think you may have, had close contact with someone infected with COVID-19, please refrain from visiting Mitaka Campus.
・In case you have cold-like symptoms, please refrain from visiting Mitaka Campus.
・Take appropriate preventive actions, such as washing your hands with soap and wearing a mask, to protect yourself from the infection.
- February 25, 2020 | Job Vacancies
- Project Associate Professor or Project Assistant Professor, Employee on Annual Salary System (ALMA Project)
- February 21, 2020 | ALMA
- How Newborn Stars Prepare for the Birth of Planets
- February 20, 2020 | Subaru Telescope
- Dramatic Starbursts Hidden in Protoclusters at 12 Billion Years Ago
- February 19, 2020 | ALMA
- ALMA Band 1 Receiver Manufacturing Readiness Review
- February 19, 2020 | CfCA
- Simulation of dwarf galaxy reveals different routes for strontium enrichment
- February 14, 2020 | Special Site
- NAOJ Telescope Kit
- February 13, 2020 | ALMA
- ALMA Data Analysis Workshop (Imaging for Pre-Intermediate Level)