Transit of Venus Images Taken by NAOJ
Okayama Astrophysical Observatory 65 cm Coudé Solar Telescope
Flash Report : All process of Transit of Venus taken by Okayama Astrophysical Observatory
- The taken image is upside down because it was the image projected to the plate.
- The image of the sun rotates counterclockwise.
- Roughly direction of the sun
- At the beginning : the upper left was east of the sun, and lower left was north of the sun.
- At the end : the upper left was east of the sun, and lower left was north of the sun.
Flash Report : Transit of Venus The beginning of internal ingress
Transit of Venus Observed from “HINODE”
Transit of Venus Observed with Radio Wave
Current image of the Venus transits observed with 17GHz (microwave)
The black dot of upper side of image is the shadow of the Venus.The time is shown in UT (-9 hours in JST). : Page to detail information (Japanese)