November 19, 2014 | Science
Astronomers have found 7 early galaxies appeared quite suddenly within 700 million years of the Big Bang by Subaru Telescope.
November 7, 2014 | Science
Image from ALMA reveals extraordinarily fine detail that has never been seen before in the planet-forming disk around a young star.
October 14, 2014 | Science
Researchers revealed that gold, platinum, and rare earth elements are likely produced and distributed throught binary neutron star mergers.
Creating Pancakes using Galaxy Collisions—Violent Origins of Disk Galaxies Probed by Radio Telescopes
September 17, 2014 | Science
Galaxies collisions are likely to result in a galaxy with a gaseous disk structure have been revealed by ALMA and others
August 22, 2014 | Science
A team discovered a star that has peculiar chemical ratio, possibility created in a first-generation very-massive star, by Subaru Telescope.
- November 18, 2014 | Gallery
- The Basis of Clear Skies: ALMA Antennas, Venus and the Milky Way
- November 11, 2014 | Gallery
- Morioka Calendar
- November 10, 2014 | Recruitment
- NAOJ Project Associate Professor/Project Assistant Professor positions as Support Astronomers at the East Asian ALMA Regional Center (EA-ARC) of the NAOJ Chile Observatory
- November 4, 2014 | Gallery
- Telescope: Going back through the Universe’s History
- October 30, 2014 | Recruitment
- Project Research Fellow in Gravitational Wave Astronomy National Astronomical Observatory of Japan
- Mitaka Campus Regular Events
- Mitaka Star Party
- For public
- For researcher
- For graduate students