February 20, 2014 | Science
A team of astronomers succeeded the first time detection of rare isotope in the Comet ISON by Subaru Telescope's HDS.
A Drastic Chemical Change Occurring in Birth of Planetary System: Has the Solar System also Experienced it?
February 13, 2014 | Science
The international research team observed the protostar with ALMA, and discovered an unexpected chemical change.
January 28, 2014 | Science
Infrared observation of merging galaxies with the Subaru Telescope found that at least one SMBH becomes active and luminous.
- March 10, 2014 | Recruitment
- NAOJ Project Research Fellow in Gravitational Wave Astronomy
- March 7, 2014 | Gallery
- Winter Departs from Mitaka
- February 26, 2014 | Gallery
- Looking up the Starry Winter Sky
- February 25, 2014 | Subaru Telescope
- Subaru Telescope Staff Contribute to a Community-Wide Celebration of Onizuka Science Day
- February 25, 2014 | Recruitment
- HYPER SUPRIME-CAM RESEARCH FELLOW
- Mitaka Campus Regular Events
- Mitaka Star Party
- For public
- For researcher
- For graduate students