August 22, 2014 | Science
A team discovered a star that has peculiar chemical ratio, possibility created in a first-generation very-massive star, by Subaru Telescope.
August 7, 2014 | Science
International research team found an extremely soft layer inside the Moon and heat is generated by the gravity of the Earth.
July 29, 2014 | Topics
TMT announces the beginning of the construction phase on Hawaii Island and around the throughout the TMT international partnership.
July 3, 2014 | Science
Dynamical interaction of star-forming gas was found in a star-forming region by observations with the Atacama Large Millimeter/submillimeter Array (ALMA).
June 20, 2014 | Science
Astronomers have found that Jupiter’s Galilean satellites remain bright even when in the Jovian shadow and not illuminated by the Sun.
- August 27, 2014 | Subaru Telescope
- Raven Soars Through First Light and Second Run
- August 26, 2014 | Gallery
- VERA Ogasawara Station 20-m Radio Telescope and the Milky Way
- August 20, 2014 | ALMA
- NINS and KASI Sign Agreement on ALMA
- August 19, 2014 | Gallery
- Inheriting a Passion about the Universe—the Course of Nobeyama Radio Observatory
- August 12, 2014 | ALMA
- ALMA Confirms Comets Forge Organic Molecules in Their Dusty Atmospheres
- For public
- For researcher
- For graduate students