December 4, 2014 | Science
The observation results by ALMA unveil the mechanism of the birth and growth of binary stars, ubiquitous throughout the Universe.
November 27, 2014 | Topics
Hinode satellite observed the huge sunspots and the magnetic structure of it on the surface of the Sun.
November 26, 2014 | Topics
The supercomputer “ATERUI” was upgrated and will expand the horizons for simulations to understand the Universe and astrophysical phenomena.
- December 17, 2014 | Division of Theoretical Astronomy
- The world’s most extensive simulation of the Milky Way galaxy
- December 16, 2014 | Gallery
- W3 Main Massive Star Forming Region
- December 16, 2014 | ALMA
- ALMA detects Pluto-Size Objects Kicking-up Dust around Sun-Like Star
- December 15, 2014 | ALMA
- Astronomers from around the world meet to share remarkable results from ALMA observations
- December 11, 2014 | Division of Theoretical Astronomy
- Revealing Large Amounts of Dust and Unusual Extinction Curves in the Early Universe
- December 9, 2014 | Gallery
- NRO (Light Painting)
- Mitaka Campus Regular Events
- Mitaka Star Party
- For public
- For researcher
- For graduate students