July 29, 2014 | Topics
TMT announces the beginning of the construction phase on Hawaii Island and around the throughout the TMT international partnership.
July 3, 2014 | Science
Dynamical interaction of star-forming gas was found in a star-forming region by observations with the Atacama Large Millimeter/submillimeter Array (ALMA).
June 20, 2014 | Science
Astronomers have found that Jupiter’s Galilean satellites remain bright even when in the Jovian shadow and not illuminated by the Sun.
- July 29, 2014 | ALMA
- ASTE/ALMA Development Workshop 2014
- July 22, 2014 | Gallery
- The Charm of Early Summer - 188-cm Reflector Telescope Primary Mirror Realuminization Project
- July 18, 2014 | Subaru Telescope
- Organizations Collaborate for a Tanabata Star Festival at Subaru Telescope
- July 17, 2014 | Recruitment
- JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT - Associate Professor for ALMA receiver development (Tokyo-based)
- July 16, 2014 | ALMA
- TANABATA Lecture at Santiago Japanese School
- July 15, 2014 | Gallery
- Before Night Falls – A Candid, Behind the Scenes Look at the Subaru Telescopes
- Mitaka Campus Regular Events
- Mitaka Star Party
- For public
- For researcher
- For graduate students