Creating Pancakes using Galaxy Collisions—Violent Origins of Disk Galaxies Probed by Radio Telescopes
September 17, 2014 | Science
Galaxies collisions are likely to result in a galaxy with a gaseous disk structure have been revealed by ALMA and others
August 22, 2014 | Science
A team discovered a star that has peculiar chemical ratio, possibility created in a first-generation very-massive star, by Subaru Telescope.
August 7, 2014 | Science
International research team found an extremely soft layer inside the Moon and heat is generated by the gravity of the Earth.
July 3, 2014 | Science
Dynamical interaction of star-forming gas was found in a star-forming region by observations with the Atacama Large Millimeter/submillimeter Array (ALMA).
June 20, 2014 | Science
Astronomers have found that Jupiter’s Galilean satellites remain bright even when in the Jovian shadow and not illuminated by the Sun.
- September 16, 2014 | Gallery
- Total Lunar Eclipse - December 10, 2011
- September 12, 2014 | Subaru Telescope
- Raven Soars Through First Light and Second Run
- September 12, 2014 | Recruitment
- NAOJ Project Associate Professor/Project Assistant Professor positions as Support Astronomers at the East Asian ALMA Regional Center (EA-ARC) of the NAOJ Chile Observatory
- September 11, 2014 | ALMA
- Best View Yet of Merging Galaxies in Distant Universe
- September 8, 2014 | Gallery
- The Japanese SAIJIKI (Book of Seasons)
- September 4, 2014 | Recruitment
- Assistant Outreach Coordinator of The International Astronomical Union (IAU), Office for Astronomy Outreach (OAO)
- For public
- For researcher
- For graduate students