Universality of circular polarization in star- and planet-forming regions: Implications for the origin of homochirality of life
April 22, 2013 | Science
The research team succeed to detect the high degrees of CP that is the highest in the regions.
April 11, 2013 | Science
Astronomers discovered a Blue Supergiant star emerged in an extremely wild environment.
ALMA Inauguration Heralds New Era of Discovery - Revolutionary telescope will enable unprecedented views of the cosmos
March 14, 2013 | Topics
On March 13, 2013 (Chilean Time), the official opening ceremony of ALMA was held.
March 14, 2013 | Science
Observations with the Atacama Large Millimeter/submillimeter Array (ALMA) show that the most vigorous bursts of star birth in the cosmos took place much earlier than previously thought. The results ar...
- May 16, 2013 | Subaru Telescope
- Subaru Telescope's Bright and Shiny AstroDay
- May 10, 2013 | Subaru Telescope
- Subaru Staff -Part 22-
- May 7, 2013 ｜ALMA
- Final ACA Antenna Delivered with the new name "Morita Array"
- April 24, 2013 ｜ALMA
- "Bienvenido a ALMA!" 15th Article Released
- April 24, 2013 | Subaru Telescope
- A Brilliant Merrie Monarch Parade
- April 19, 2013 | Subaru Telescope
- At the Right Place at the Right Time to See a Rare Green Flash
- Mitaka Campus Regular Events
- Mitaka Star Party
- For public
- For resercher
- For graduate students