February 26, 2015 | Science
A research team observed M77 by ALMA and discovered that organic molecules are concentrated in a region surrounding a supermassive black hole at its center.
February 18, 2015 | Science
Using the 8.2-meter Subaru Telescope High Dispersion Spectrograph (HDS), a team of astronomers observed Nova Delphini 2013 and discovered that the outburst is producing a large amount of lithium.
November 26, 2014 | Topics
The supercomputer “ATERUI” was upgrated and will expand the horizons for simulations to understand the Universe and astrophysical phenomena.
- February 24, 2015 | Gallery
- A Solar Flare of the Largest Class Erupted in a Huge Sunspot Group
- February 23, 2015 | Universe of Spectroscopy
- 22 Exploring Galaxies 12.8 Billion Light-years away on SDF, 23 Galaxy Clusters Depicted by X-ray Spectroscopy, 24 The Spectra of Saturn and its Ring
- February 17, 2015 | Gallery
- Geminid Meteor Shower
- Februaray 17, 2015 | ALMA
- Summer Camp at Santiago Japanese School
- February 13, 2015 | Recruitment
- NAOJ Job Announcement Associate Professor, Solar-C Project Office
- Mitaka Campus Regular Events
- Mitaka Star Party
- For public
- For researcher
- For graduate students