Massive Stars Formed in a Gas Disk? Discovery of a Hot Circumstellar Disk around a Massive Protostar
April 7, 2014 | Science
Researchers discovered a hot circumstellar disk around a massive protostar by ALMA and VERA and got results of a long-standing problem.
February 20, 2014 | Science
A team of astronomers succeeded the first time detection of rare isotope in the Comet ISON by Subaru Telescope's HDS.
A Drastic Chemical Change Occurring in Birth of Planetary System: Has the Solar System also Experienced it?
February 13, 2014 | Science
The international research team observed the protostar with ALMA, and discovered an unexpected chemical change.
- April 22, 2014 | Gallery
- A Telescope for Theoretical Astronomy: Supercomputer “Aterui”
- April 18, 2014 | Subaru Telescope
- Professor Motohide Tamura Awarded 2014 Toray Science and Technology Prize
- April 15, 2014 | Gallery
- An Airplane Flying in front of the Sun
- April 14, 2014 | ALMA
- ALMA Antenna Mount Manufacturing Film Released
- April 9, 2014 | Division of Theoretical Astronomy
- New constraints on primordial magnetic fields from the CMB
- April 8, 2014 | Gallery
- Spring Sunshine is in Full Bloom
- April 1, 2014 | Gallery
- A New Fiscal Year has Started
- Mitaka Campus Regular Events
- Mitaka Star Party
- For public
- For researcher
- For graduate students